Internship as Business Planner in Hibrid IT area
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime!
We are offering a 12 months FULL TIME internship with the Hibrid IT (HIT) Division and if Business Planning and Communication is what you like... then do not hesitate longer and apply!
During your stay with us you will be supporting different teams within the Data Center Infrastructure Business, including Servers and Storage infrastructure & Sales Specialist in HPE Spain.
Your daily task includes:
· Support on defining and managing the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions.
· Support several teams on the business planning for a specific portfolio, and to achieve this plan through on going adjustments of the product related decisions.
· Defines advertising, and demand generation priorities at strategic and tactical levels in partnership with the Marketing function.
Education and Experience Required:
You must have finished your studies in:
· Business Administration
· Any Engineering will be a strong plus
· Native Spanish and advanced English
· A great opportunity to start your career in corporate environment in IT
· International work experience
· 1120€ monthly salary
· Future opportunities after your internship.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
· Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
· Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
· Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.