Inside Sales Representative-Aruba
Encompasses supporting and/or selling the within company's installed base as well as non-company accounts for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. Builds customer confidence in the company's remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers.
· Closes sales on assigned products or assigned customers; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep.
· Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary.
· Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
· Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
· Execute opportunity and lead management.
· Establishes a professional working relationship with the client.
· Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value.
· Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand the company's Installed base. ' Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
· Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals.
· As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
· Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
· Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
Education and Experience Required:
· Two year university/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Typically 3+ years of experience in related field, preferable in IT.
· Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles).
Knowledge and Skills:
· Solid telesales skills.
· Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
· Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
· Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
· Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
· Exhibits knowledge of the company's portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
· With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
· Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
· Knows and understands the company's sales tools and processes.
· Strong presentation and communication skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.