Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR)
In this role, the Analyst needs to become familiar and fluent with each of the sales tools and processes to a level that allows them to assist an Inside Sales Representative that may be new to the company, or the particular system, tool or process. The Analyst will be part of the local Inside Sales Team in Portland, Oregon and will report to the local Inside Sales Manager.
· Administers, configures, updates and maintains CRM Leads and Opportunities.
· Fanatical prospecting to hit daily dial targets for Mid-Market Small Medium Business (SMB) Sales appointment setting.
· Schedules Networking demos across organizations including key stakeholders, product experts and buyer decision makers.
· Reviews information, makes changes and updates to data, leads, opportunities, pricing and configuration of quotes within limited parameters guided by your Inside Sales Manager and ISR Partners.
· Produces and analyzes reports and assesses results to identify trends and issues, performs root-cause analysis for lost deals and prospecting issues, develops recommendations for resolution and tracks effectiveness of remedies / new prospecting techniques
· Communicates issues to stakeholders
· Implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
Education and Experience
· Minimum Associates Degree
· Desired Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Minimum 1+ year experience in a customer facing role and/or office environment
· Previous sales experience desired but not required
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processes and practices
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Mastery in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
· Collaborates with peers, technical and account leaders and external and internal sales partners.
· Partners with high-level Individual Contributors, Managers, Sales Engineers, Customers and Channel Partners.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.