Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll support our customers by consulting on our products, services, software, or solutions, both directly and indirectly and become a trusted partner. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by supporting virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of accounts, across our whole portfolio. You will partner closely with our field sales teams, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. You will play a fundamental role in our continued growth by setting and developing the sales strategy and relationships for your assigned accounts, territory or industry area. If you have a track record of solution selling, want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will advise on standard solutions for a portion or a set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; collaborating with field sales as needed.
• Creating account plans for your assigned accounts
• You can build your own targeted sales pipeline and customer relationships
• You'll manage prospect leads from inception to completion.
• You are fluent in Arabic and English
• You have at least 2 years of experience in Sales
• You are knowledgeable in direct and indirect sales models
• You have worked in IT sales of selling complex products/services in a solution sales role
• You want to build on your knowledge of the IT industry, including competitors and trends
• You are self-motivated, a strong communicator and a team player
• You are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.