Green Lake Consumption Code Developer
· Become technical SME for tools used within the delivery of the HPE PointNext Consumption services portfolio.
· Represents Delivery Readiness Delivery functions and provides input into the functionality that could improve efficiency and automation.
· Defines and documents technical requirements and specifications within Business Requirements, User Stories and other formats
· Ensures HPE PointNext R&D/EG-IT/Other development teams design methodologies are adhered to, e.g. SAFE, Agile where applicable
· Influences prioritization
· Supports the HPE PointNext portfolio vision by maintaining tools functionality that meets service design, enables high level of TCE/NPS and supports service margin goals
· Utilizes in-depth understanding of target Customer segment industry and service requirements to maintain or enhance delivery tools that add value
· Support newly introduced products, technologies and units of measure to be incorporated into existing proactive services
· Collaborates and takes direction from other SME’s in support of metering deliverables
· Clearly communicates status, issues and constraints with appropriate stakeholders
· Addresses capability gaps with quality manual processes when necessary, while planning for future automation
· Ensures awareness and alignment to Brooklyn Service Lifecycle Process in relation to NPI and NSI
· Contributes to field communications, newsletters and end user training
· Works within global and regional teams to represent HPE PointNext Service Delivery Readiness
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.