Graduate ISR Role (Evergreen)
Graduate Program - Sales
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early careers role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are now running our newest Sales Graduate Programme in our Manchester Hub. During the two year program you will get exceptional training in sales and IT and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. Our grad programme gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our sales organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services
• You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
• You'll be given account responsibility with quota, which will help you to learn about account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
• By building your own understanding of your clients industry, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
• You can work closely with closely with external partners - in order to improve win rates on selective deals.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the sales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering, Finance or something completely different. We want candidates from a mix of subjects!
• You have experience or a proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
• You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities
• You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
• In the two years of the HPE Sales Graduate Program you can grow into a true sales professional with valuable relationships and international working experience.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.