GIT Compliance Analyst
Represent HPE IT as a subject matter expert for compliance programs. Compliance Programs include SOX (Sarbane’s Oxley), Internal Audit Operational Audits, Business Continuity Self-Assessment, Legal Hold and other smaller initiatives.
· Participate in compliance requirement efforts for the HPE IT Organization
· Assist in scoping of new applications and controls in preparation for the Annual SOX IT General Control Testing Plan, and creation/maintenance of related 404 procedure documents
· Assist in Defining the priority order and test coverage for the annual SOX cycle
· Engage in follow-up with control owners to ensure evidence is delivered completely and timely
· Drive closure in the SOX Test of Execution audit process, through coordination with control owners and the audit teams
· Develop and manage metrics to report progress on SOX and Operational Audit progress
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.