Field Technical Support
Field Technical Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Field Technical Support to join us! In this amazing role, you will apply your technical background and knowledge of industry trends to create solutions for customers. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You'll resolve technical and some business incidents independently, reviewing support plan for business indicators and mapping to company service solutions.
• Partnering with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
• Developing and growing customer account relationships with complex and strategic accounts.
• You will act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and company sales teams in service delivery business, technology, industry or specific application.
• You can provide suggestions for operational efficiencies and manage Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
• You will create and lead Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
• You’re a Saudi national
• You have a degree (technical field) and/ or equivalent relevant experience within information technology
• You have experience in the technical field of information Security
• You have project management experience
• You have in-depth knowledge of company and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications.
• You have business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level plus administrative or operations knowledge and knowledgeable about future technology directions.
• You have experienced knowledge of change management process and tools in complex environment.
• You have advanced skills in project management, communication, analysis, and presentation.
• You can anticipate customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.