Network Software Engineer
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
As Software Engineer is an individual who helps designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
· Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
· Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using software systems design tools and languages.
· Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
· Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.