Software Developer for Tag Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Customer-facing data collection (tagging) collects all behavior signals (interactions) from users when they interact with HPE digital properties. Tagging is a highly specialized technical field that involves using methods to collect, process, and transmit customer data in a fast, legally compliant way within an enterprise.
· Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for end to end delivery of multiple analytics implementation projects in parallel.
· Consult with internal stakeholders on digital analytics and tag management implementations
· Easily communicate and break down highly complex technical requirements into simple, feasible solutions.
· Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes.; suggest improvements and work to implement fixes
· Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
· Support maintenance of documentation to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
· Understand the state of our current web/mobile analytics implementation, identify gaps and partner with stakeholders to prioritize and implement enhancements.
· Bachelor s degree, preferably in Computer Science, IT or a technical/quantitative field.
· 1-3 years of experience in tagging
· Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Manager, Adobe Launch / DTM and/ or other similar products
· Experience with configuration of 3rd party vendor tags e.g. floodlight
· Technical skills such as SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata, data modeling a plus
· Comfortable presenting to and interacting with stakeholders
· Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
· Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Team player
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.