Supply Chain Analyst
You will be an integral part of a team of supply chain professionals focused on ensuring a support to Aruba Supply Chain team in various areas. You will have a specific role to perform, and will have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMEA operation.
· Responsible for Inventory reconciliation process: understanding the Inventory gap between HPE Aruba and Distribution Center systems, understand the root cause, drive corrective action – work with IT in order to resolve discrepancy asap.
· daily/weekly reporting function, which involves interpreting data from various systems based on need from various SC areas such as Inventory Management, Order Management, etc
· Quality support:
· Interpret data from various systems in order to track and report results on Hardware Returns, highlight any abnormality in trend
· understand the purge process, be the main interface between HPE Engineering and DC ensuring a clear communication between various teams.
· map, understand and document the RTV process, ensure RTV tracking.
· Support the Aruba SC team in any area based on need
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
K nowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver) and quality processes.
· Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and Slovak
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
· Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Proficient understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.