Electrical/Hardware Engineer (Graduate)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Designs, analyzes, develops, modifies and evaluates electrical/electronic parts, components, sub-systems, algorithms, or integrated circuitry for electrical/electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Conducts feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Assists in architecture development and assessment. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production. May direct support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
· Designs portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
· Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Typically 0-1 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
· Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.