Edge Orchestration Solution Architect
HPE Communications and Media Solutions (CMS) business unit delivers world-class technical management solutions for Telecommunication providers. The solutions are based on HPE CMS Products developed by the CMS R&D department.
CMS R&D is looking for an experienced architect/senior developer of orchestration solutions in Telecommunications Industry, to design, implement, and test solutions. Implementation includes customizing HPE’s best-in-class software for intent-based orchestration, Service Director (SD).
Design and development is done in agile teams using SCRUM-based principles for development, utilizing structured tools for all development disciplines in order to achieve high velocity and good quality.
The candidate will be part of an international team with colleagues in France, Denmark and Spain. The job has lots of interactions in a dynamic and friendly environment, physically or virtually. It is important to be able to cope with a high work pace, while remaining flexible and positive towards team members and (internal) customers.
All team communications and documentation is done in English.
Education and Experience Required:
· A Bachelor/Master of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
· Relevant working experience (5+ years).
Mandatory Skills Required:
· Documented experience with Software Development and Testing in general.
· Experience with designs and data models
· Experience with Windows or Linux/Unix and a RBMS (for example Oracle Database)
· Experience on development or integration of enterprise applications
· Experience with IDEs (Integrated Development Environment): E.g. Eclipse or IntelliJ
· Experience with Build tools: E.g. maven
· Knowledge of installation tools: E.g. Ansible.
· Knowledge of cloud technologies (Docker containers, Kubernetes, …)
· Knowledge of logging frameworks: E.g. ELK, Splunk
· Knowledge in Telco Network Infrastructure & Services.
· Has ability to perform/drive problem trouble-shooting and resolution.
· Good communicator & team player. Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
· Fluent in English (oral & written).
What we can offer you:
· • A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· • Diverse and dynamic work environment
· • Work-life balance and support for career development
· • An amazing life inside the element!
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.