Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE Global IT we provide consulting, financial, educational, and operational services to support our customers’ digital transformation. Create history in an ever-evolving industry and help our customers create their future too. Join us, and make your mark.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Emerging Technology and Machine Learning Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects leading key transformations across Hewlett Packard Enterprise. If you have a track record and a passion for machine learning, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will be responsible for development of server side and client side cloud based and enterprise integrations (including leveraging API Frameworks)
· You will Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· You will design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications, following best practices in security and data protection
· You will integrate data storage solutions
· You will support, administrate, and troubleshoot existing integrations
· You will translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
· You have a BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant experience for 2-3 Years
· You have about 2 years of experience developing enterprise integrations
· Knowledge of Snaplogic, Mules oft preferred
· You have experience in building integrations with SAP S4 HANA and SaaS platforms such as Salesforce CRM etc.
· You have experience with REST and SOAP Web Service Integrations
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.