Data Repository and Platform Delivery and support
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
This role requires extensive experience in Development and support of large Big Data Repository and Platforms. Ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrator and outsourced support provider. Act as the single point of contact for portfolio of applications in this space.
· Service Development & Delivery Leadership for data Repository and Platform
· E2E experience and knowledge in Services Delivery aspects of Big data Services
· Work with Business Relationship Manager and Enterprise Architects to define Portfolio and priority for current quarter and fiscal year in Data Repository
· Lead and manage Development Systems Integrator for project / program
· Lead Major enhancements with Outsourcing providers
· Manage and ensure Security remediation Implementation for all findings
· Review and approve changes in Applications landscape
· Service maintenance employing ITIL principles
· Define Service SLA with Business Relationship Management and outsourcing Providers
· Lead problem Management and resolution
· Responsible for Support and Maintenance budget and achieve efficiencies
· Provide Instrumentation for proactive diagnostic insight into health of applications
· Create systems for error handling, and logging
· Work with ITSM to show improvement in impact of change to production
· Ready to Work in Shifts to support 24X7
Education and Experience
· Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
· 8+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with data integration and data warehouse projects.
· Experience in data integration projects and automation via ETL Tools (i.e. Talend, Informatica, SSIS, etc.)
· Experience with data modeling, warehouse design, and fact/dimension concepts.
· Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
· Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
· Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
· Comfortable with conventional open source and commercial RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server): SQL (DDL/DML) and NoSQL databases
· Experience in SQL Query tuning
· Experience with data processing and visualization (for example:Qlik)
· Hands-on experience integrating data from multiple heterogeneous data sources
· Integration and management experience of distributed clusters including all services
· Knowledge on Machine Learning, Robotic process Automation for predictive data analysis
· Pan-company influence and impact.
· Leads multi-geography cross – functional teams.
· Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
Recognized as a strategic leader across the company. Acknowledged as subject matter expert.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
· Agility to learn new technologies and adapt workflows accordingly
· Ability to drive fast-paced projects forward independently and in a team environment
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
Technical skills :
Understanding of development and project methodologies
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.