Data Center Monitoring Engineer with German
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
HPE Adaptive Management Services (AMS) leverages HPE’s best practices for operating on-premises IT environment by delivering 24x7 Monitor, Operate, and Administration Services. The framework addresses the operational challenges through the service operations stage of the infrastructure, covering servers, storage, networking, hypervisor, backup/restore, and security, as well as middleware and applications for both HPE and selected non-HPE assets.
The Data Center Monitoring Engineer with German is responsible for delivering proactive services to AMS customers which include 24x7 monitoring of IT infrastructure, incident management, change management and execution of scheduled or routine tasks. He / She is responsible for managing customer expectations according to the contractual obligations and the predefined SLAs.
Job specifics/responsibilities :
· Deliver 24/7 strategic account support by proactively monitoring of customer IT Environment.
· Timely track and respond to customers inquiries, provide resolution, working closely with end customers and senior Engineering staff within the team or other departments
· Manage professionally customer expectations
· Keep customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
· Coordinate support activities
· Identify and contribute to projects to improve product support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency
· Be aware of, and contribute to the improvement of team performance
· Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
· Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, Problem management, incident management
· Participate in all kind of internal quality, process and practice improvement projects
· Support the internal tooling solution
· University degree or in process of obtaining
· Professional experience: at least one year in customer support environment
· Fluent in written and verbal in both English and German
· Analytical skills
· Ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow predefined process
· Excellent communication skills (customer and internal HPE) - interact at all levels, across all geographic regions
· Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal English or German language
· MS Office
We offer a challenging role including:
· Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
· Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
· Flexible working time
· Be part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Opportunity to use free HPE parking
· Life insurance
· Wellness program
· HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
· Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them. Submit your application in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.