Cloud Native Data and Computing Solution Architect (f/m/d)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Cloud Native Data and Computing Solution Architect (f/m/d) to join us! In this amazing role, you will engage our enterprise customers to understand their business challenges and requirements around data management. You will help our customer’s design & implement new enterprise big data platform, methodology and related backend IT service frameworks as well as maximize the business around the cloud native big data and computing services. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
· By designing and leading workshops focusing on the transformation of the customer’s technology and covering the whole enterprise big data transformation program.
· You'll work with senior customer representatives (up to, and including, C-level executives) to advise and guide on the overall solution and deliver HPE’s Cloud Native Big Data & Computing Platform solutions into customer environments as well as ensure solutions works as specified.
· You can collaborate with our sales and presales teams and provide input to the sales process and producing Statements of Work.
· By producing Strategy and Roadmap documentation, including Business Cases and ROI analysis
· You can individually implement smaller tactical projects or Proof of Concepts (POC) as well as lead a team of development and implementation resources under the local project management team on large scale projects.
· By managing project financials including business impact within the team with reliable forecast accuracy
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
· You have significant experience in architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Cloud Native Big Data platform and analytic applications
· You have an expert technical understanding of Big Data Infrastructure Technologies and knowledge of leading Automation, Containerization technologies.
· You have experience with OpenSource technologies including designing and implementing the platforms, technologies and products that provide an IaaS / PaaS / SaaS solutions.
· You have experience guiding solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer needs
· You are a great verbal and written communicator and can demonstrate expert consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, whiteboarding, storytelling etc.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. Part-time work and/or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE ranked 1st in the Women's Career Index Germany for the fourth year in a row.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.