Cloud Development Engineer II
· Develop and code in either of Python/GoLang
· Knowledge of shell scripts, hypervisors such as ESX/Hyper-V/KVM.
· Exposure to various public & private cloud, such as, AWS & Azure.
· Good expertise on and Unix/Linux platforms and hands on experience with Ansible playbooks
· Good to have (Hands on experience): VMware, AWS, Virtual networking, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 3-7 years experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.