At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
DevOps Engineer for HPE’s High Performance Computing and AI business
As part of the DevOps team at HPE, you will help develop and expand our Continuous Integration/Deployment/Test framework and infrastructure used in the development of the HPE Cray Super Computer. The product stack combines HPE’s world-class hardware with the power of HPE’s software. Our DevOps culture combines simplicity with automating all things. The end goal is a push-button continuous integration, deployment and testing model that is stable, consistent and repeatable for all users.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work on a predefined project that will increase the HPE developers’ experience
· Ensure that all efforts are carried out with attention to detail, including documenting processes, procedures and best practices
· Work both independently and within a team, with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in a highly tactical environment
· Desire to learn
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Background and Skills:
· Experience with one or more common scripting languages (Python, bash, Perl, Ruby, Java, etc)
· Working toward a Computer Science, or equivalent, degree
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.