Application Developer - HR Systems
HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced Developer with broad experience in designing, implementing and supporting multi tier applications in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like HR, Payroll, Legal, Tax, Procurement, Treasury and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of HR Systems, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Responsibilities include -
· Perform code development, Unit testing, System testing, and debugging HPE's HR applications
· Develop and support integrations with SABA Learning applications
· Collaborate with business users, understand requirements, develop design specifications and develop IT solutions for support and strategic projects
· Support the decision making related to optimal systems landscape in constantly changing environment
· Work with the Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into existing system solutions
· Collaborate with other team members to deliver solutions seamlessly
· Resolve production support issues.
· Work towards reduction of support incidents through implementation of long term and sustainable fixes
· Create all the artifacts needed as part of the systems development life cycle including design specifications, test cases etc.
· Create comprehensive documentation about the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training
Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience as an IT Developer / Programmer
· Experience with development on SABA Integrations, relational databases (Oracle), Unix shell scripts desirable
· Background with .Net, Tidal scheduler preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of good programming techniques and use of all development tools including OO programming.
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, excellent team player
· Excellent communication and documentation skills and strong command in English language
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.