Account Operations Management
Manages the end-to-end operational business relationship for customer and partner accounts. Acts as the single point of sales operations accountability and execution for assigned clients and accounts. Reviews agreements and contracts and implements appropriate sales operations processes and solutions to drive operational results and optimize the customer and partner experience. Identifies sales enablement opportunities and develops action plans & processes to proactively address dissatisfaction drivers for customers and partners. May identify areas of opportunity for additional services, product, revenue and order growth on accounts and communicate to sales/partner representative for action.
· Supports assigned areas of end-to-end operations for one or more accounts.
· Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of operations using standard systems and tools.
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues; learns and practices basic analysis.
· Implements specified changes to processes and system configurations to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders and clients for performance expectations and needs.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or equivalent.
· Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills
· Basic understanding of business tools, systems and practices.
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.