A Sales Office Administrator will develop and maintain an active Sales lead database and follow up on sales opportunities and customer requests as required.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Office Administrator, you will develop and maintain an active Sales lead database and follow up on sales opportunities and customer requests as required. The Sales Office Administrator may also respond to sales opportunities, when appropriate. Specifically, a Sales Office Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Develop and maintain the customer database
· Generate and develop sales leads by contacting potential clients and building business relationships
· Proactively research local competition and future local events
· Undertake administrative requests as directed by the Management Team
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Sales Office Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Confident telephone manner
· High level of IT skills
· Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience working within a Conference and Events environment
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!