A Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and the condition of assigned rooms/suites in accordance to the Conrad Brand Standards and Forbes Service Standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming and arranging guest's belongings in occupied rooms.
· Anticipate and address guests' service needs according to Brand Standards and Forbes Service Standards
· Reports and follows up on maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards
· Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
· Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
· Responsible for the cleanliness, appearance, organization and inventory of housekeeping carts and closets assigned to him/her.
· Remove linen, trash, and if necessary in room dining items from rooms/suites
· Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Perform guest turn down service, as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!