This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property's origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renowned chefs, an all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Biltmore, Mayfair as a Reservations Agent ?
· It's your world – Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for every level
· Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
· Do not forget a competitive starting salary
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
· Industry leading benefits and high street discounts
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member at The Biltmore, Mayfair you are responsible for delivering an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the True LXR Service Standards.
· Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
· Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
· Identify sales leads, as appropriate
· Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation
· Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
· A passion for delivering great customer service
· A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
· Outstanding administration and organizational skills
· Intermediate computer proficiency
· Previous experience in a Reservations environment
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Ambitious and hard working
· Excellent grooming standards
Looking forward welcoming you to LXR designed to bring together the best of luxury.