A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property of Hilton's newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, a world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title 'Salwa Beach Resort'.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
· Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
· Identify sales leads, as appropriate
· Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation
· Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· A passion for delivering great customer service
· A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
· Outstanding administration and organizational skills
· Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in a Reservations environment
· Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!