*** DUTCH REQUIRED ***
An Individual Reservations Agent with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
cooperates with the Reservations Team in handling all activities in order to achieve the highest possible occupancy levels for the purpose of maximizing room revenues and profit.
What will I be doing?
The Individual Reservations Agent will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, an Individual Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Acceptance and entry of reservations by telephone, e-mail and fax
· Send out room offers and confirmations of reservations by e-mail, letter or fax
· Ensure quality checks, updating and follow-up of all individual reservations
· Perfect knowledge of the hotel, including facilities and environment
· Exact knowledge and correct application of various room rates
· Correct handling of all reservations related back-up/documents
· Handle special projects delegated by the Reservations Senior Agent / Manager
· Develop and maintain high-level, personalized booker contacts
· Focus and sharing possible sales leads to the Sales Department
· Use the correct selling strategy in order to maximize upselling of hotel rooms
· Cross selling F&B and the Spa for each opportunity
· Knowledge of current activities in the Hotels and in the area round about
· Daily follow-up on any no-shows, late cancellations, traces and waitlist bookings
Ideal candidate profile
*** DUTCH REQUIRED ***
What are we looking for?
An Individual Reservations Agent serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
· Confident telephone manner
· High level of IT skills
· Excellent grooming standards
· Demonstrated previous experience working in a reservations environment
· Excellence in English and Dutch language
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
· Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,500 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.