Beautiful Hotel del Coronado is looking for Recreation Attendants to join our fun and busy team!
A Recreation Attendant is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the recreational areas in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
What will I be doing?
As a Recreation Attendant, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the pool, fitness center, Roast, and other recreational locations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· This position is seasonal for the winter
· Greet guests and attend to their including, but not limited to, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, confirming registration and issuing recreational equipment, etc.
· Clean the recreation areas including, but not limited to; safety equipment, operating carts, etc.
· Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
· Maintain equipment including, but not limited to, umbrellas, speakers, rafts, pool toys, fitness equipment, etc.
· Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards
· Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Perform general recreation duties, as needed
· Dressing up in costume for festivities, as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!