Part-Time Room Service Assistant (20 h/w)
Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Room Service Assistant and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Room Service Assistant?
“It's your world” – Your next role could be as a Shift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers.
Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Assistant, you are responsible for taking Guests orders and bringing it to their rooms in a timely manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Take Room Service orders.
· Deliver orders to the Rooms.
· Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
· Communicate with the Room Service Chefs and other Team Members.
· You must be able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including; bar, restaurant, lobby and events.
· Talk to Guests in a polite and friendly manner on the Phone.
· Ensure compliance of brand standards.
· Follow cash handling procedures, if required
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
· Ambitious and hard working
· Good communication and personal presentation
· It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
· There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Ideal candidate profile