A Driver provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
· Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
· Park Guests' cars on the hotel premises
· Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
· Maintain clean and safety hotel vehicles
· Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
· Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
· Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
· Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
· Calm, courteous and discreet
· Possession of a clean driving license/record
The candidate has to be licenced with the local Council - North West Leicestershire district Council. If the candidate is not currently licenced the hotel will pay for this to be done.
Availability full week, 24 hours a week, depending on the flights at the East Midlands Airport; possible shift starts as early as 03.30 am and possible shift end at midnight (not more than 8 hours per shift)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Excellent communication skills
· Good organisational skills
· A good knowledge of the local area
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton offers a lot of employee benefits, including, but not limited to:
· Meals on duty and uniform
· Free parking on site
· Hilton Go programme benefits
· Perks At Work benefits and discounts
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!