A Guest Relations Team Member with Conrad Hotels and Resorts engages with our VIP Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. From check-in to check-out, the Guest Relations Team is always prepared to respond to VIP Guest requests at concierge, during promotional activities, and more.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it's like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Relations Team Member, you will serve on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Relations Team Member truly influences the first impressions of our VIP Guests and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Check the guest arrival reports in advance of VIP Guest check-in and coordinate with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP guests
· Be responsible for special room assignments and suite occupancies
· Welcome and fulfill the check-in process of VIP Guests, including serving as an escort to the Executive Lounge and VIP Guest room
· Ensure all VIP rooms meet the highest quality standards and include all requested amenities before VIP Guest arrival
· Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
· Serve as the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on VIP Guest requirements
· Maintain the inventory of Guest amenities
· Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Team Members serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
· Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
· A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a VIP Guest
· Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
· Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
· Guest relations experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
· Proven ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
· Conflict resolution experience
· Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry