DoubleTree San Jose is looking for a Full-Time Executive Assistant to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
The position includes Competitive Wages + Benefits + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
Provides the hotel General Manager with administrative support including typing, filing, answering telephones, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, note-taking and other general office duties. Opens incoming mail and distributes accordingly. Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter. Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed.
· Must be comfortable communicating with guests in a professional manner both via written correspondence and over the phone, including interacting with dissatisfied guests and making it right.
· Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
· Must be able to run reports and perform basic analysis of data.
· Will assist the General Manager with special projects, as assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!