WANTED! HUMAN RESOURCES MARKETING TRAINEE AS PER JULY/ AUGUST 2020! (DUTCH STUDENTS ONLY)
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is looking for an ambitious, hands-on and enthusiastic Human Resources Marketing Trainee.
Are you creative and passionate about social media and human resources? Does your heart start beating faster for excellent content? And do you like to optimalize our employer branding? Then we are looking for you!
As Human Resources Marketing Trainee at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will be working with both the Marketing department and the Human Resources department. You will assist in increasing visibility of Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol on social media and improve our employer branding. Furthermore, you will be assisting with job markets and career fairs to promote Hilton. You will be involved in creating social media campaigns, designing collateral, presentations and recruitment campaigns. A diverse internship where no day is the same.
What will you be doing?
· Assist with the increasement of visibility of Hilton through a strategic marketing and social media plan
· Develop and monitor the recruitment strategy
· Assist with the development of a long term strategy for employer branding and awareness
· Transfer specific marketing tools and knowledge to the Human Resources department
· Ensures collateral is developed when required and kept up to date and is conform brand standards
· Ensures any new or revised collateral is produced according to the brand identity guidelines
· Attends job markets and career fairs in order to promote Hilton
· Assists with hotel tours and presentations for students
· Actively seeks and maximizes local PR opportunities and exposure
· Assists with uploading all press releases to the Hilton Global Media Center
· Efficient ussage of all systems and good maintenance of these systems
· Communicates all key development needs in terms of recruitment with the Human Resources department
· Actively searches input and feedback from the Human Resources department
· Takes part in communication meetings of both the Marketing department as well as the Human Resources department
Ideal candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
· Studying at minimum on HBO level commercial degree: for example Hospitality Management, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources Management
· Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Prezi and Adobe
· InDesign, Photoshop and movie editing skills are a plus
· Available for at least 5 months
· Basic knowledge and experience within the hospitality industry
· Experience with recruitment activities is a plus
· You understand the next generation and how to reach them
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Eye for detail
· You are able to work in a team and individually
· Performs well under pressure
Why Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol?
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol opened its doors in December 2015 and is a new generation of airport hotels. The hotel offers a Bowery Restaurant with three open kitchens, the stylish Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar with a wide selection of Gins & Jenevers and a spa with whirlpool, steam room and sauna and 24-hour Fitness Center. We have a young team where we start off every morning with a cup of coffee or tea, just what you prefer. There are many opportunities to grow and show what you are capable off. The Marketing department would consist of you and the Marketing Executive where you can be as creative as you would like. The crazier the better!
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Are you the hero we are looking for?
Does this internship sounds appealing to you? And do you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other yet unquestionable has fun along the way? Don't wait no longer and apply now by sending us your CV and motivation letter!