Hilton's Finance team is responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management. Within Finance, Hilton Accounting and Finance Services (HAFS) manages the finance and accounting functions, both on property and at Corporate, allowing us to develop scalable, global financial processes. Our finance Centers of Excellence provides Hilton Team Members the chance for challenging career growth across a wide spectrum of critical financial functions.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
As a member of the Center of Excellence for global payroll, you will be responsible for administration of the data governance within the ORACLE Cloud HCM application. This will include Oracle system configurations, testing the Oracle system functionality following system upgrades, develop and run reports from Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence (OTBI) reporting tool and business contact for liaising with Oracle Service desk.
More specifically, you will:
• Work with the Senior Analyst to Maintain GL mapping and configuration in Oracle Cloud and partner with finance teams for guidance and validation on changes/additions.
• Work with the senior analyst to ensure updates to system configuration to the business unit are tested and applied in accordance with timelines.
• Partner in the governance of the Oracle Cloud application regarding the appropriate development and execution of controls and compliance.
• Participate in system regression and user acceptance testing for Oracle Cloud monthly and quarterly system and product releases, as well as test new initiatives and business process modifications.
• Responsible for assisting the Senior Analyst in managing new and ongoing Oracle Service Requests, ensuring all required information is provided and work towards resolution.
• Assist in researching Hilton Service Now tickets requiring in-depth and root cause data analysis on issues presenting in the system and implementing tested solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic teammates who are passionate about using their analytical skills to solve hard problems. We believe that business insight combined with a love for building positive partnerships is the best way to bring projects to completion. Success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Critical thinkers, who use both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including the use of logic and reasoning - to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Decision makers, who exercise sound judgment, consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions, and who provide recommendations for optimal solutions
• Interpersonal communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners with excellent written and comprehension skills
• Self-starters, who take initiative, are comfortable operating with a cool-head under time constraints, effectively handle concurrent demands, and prioritize responsibilities
• Aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
Ideal candidate profile
• Thorough understanding of generating reports and analyzing data
• Advanced reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel and Access
• Experience with full life cycle, functional and technical software testing
• Knowledge of statutory UK employment legislation, taxation, and/or payroll calculations
• BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Experience with HR, Finance, Accounting, or Payroll integrated systems and products
• Experience in Oracle Cloud (Human Capital Management Modules) application
• Experience in similar system administration role