Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Bartender and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Bartender?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
· As a Bartender you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
· Ambitious and hard working
· Good communication and personal presentation
· It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
· There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage