Wyld is an eco-conscious exclusive bar and clubbing venue,
ready to push boundaries and exceed expectations of London nightlife.
With a beautiful blend of opulent high-end interiors mixed with an earthy Amazonian
aesthetic, Wyld promises to be one of the most iconic venues in London – and that's
before even mentioning the party.
We have our conceptual bespoke bar and lounge, establishing the atmosphere of the
venue and perfect for a new socialite hang-out - made for early designer cocktails
into late night socialising.
Then we move into the jungle! The club design suits a sultry Jungle inspired bar and
lounge whilst featuring premiere elements from some of the
world's most prestigious nightclubs.
Focusing on a collaboration between nature inspired design and traditional grandiose
interiors, WYLD promotes an elegant club experience in an intimate environment where
the inclusive essence of the brand encapsulates
The role of Bar Back will consist of the following responsibilities:
A Bar Back within WYLD at the London Hilton on Park Lane is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
As a Bar Back, you are responsible for working in WYLD as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Bar Back would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
• Prepare set ups for tables, lounge and bar areas
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Spend most of the shift cleaning tables and floor
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
• Must be able to carry trays or supplies
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Strive to achieve departmental targets
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Comply with local licensing laws
• Be environmentally aware
• Positive attitude
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
WYLD Daily Bar Back Duties:
• Clean all tables, make sure that all menus and buckets are clean and fully charged.
• Polish all highball and champagne glasses
• Set up all tables with enough of the following (Bucket, glasses, napkins, menu if applicable, straws, lime, jugs of juice)
• Collect linen napkins from laundry room
• Wait for guests at the table to leave empty glasses, then clearing them and take to the glasswasher area
• Continuously ensure the tables have enough clean glasses, there are enough mixers and juices available
• Liaise with the commis waiter and check if he needs anything for the table
• Assist with guest service whenever required
• Ensure the floor in the area you are assigned to is at all times clean and empty glasses and waste are removed
• Participate at the bottle shows in a passionate and efficient manner
• Clean Tables
• Clean and charge buckets
• Check the club is tidy
• Help bar backs with glasses and disposal of rubbish
• Take the rubbish downstairs and clean the bins
• Empty the bin and wash them, to avoid bad smell the day after
• Help with the general cleaning of the pantry area and bar%5Cdispense
• At the end of the shift, refill the bar with clean glasses
• Clean and mop the floor, and under the stations there shouldn`t be any glassware, fruit or other waste
• Clean the dispense area and the dispense sink
• Take all the fruit, from the pantry room to our cellar downstairs
• Mop and dry the pantry room. Switch off the light and lock it.