Hilton has been named the 2019 and 2020 #1 Place To Work for by Fortune Magazine and the BEST Hospitality company to work for 2 years in a row! Join a fun, energetic, customer serviced focused team.
The Hilton Anatole is a prestigious, landmark hotel near Downtown Dallas, celebrating its 40th anniversary. Located in the Market Center and Design District it is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas.
What will I be doing?
As a supervisor, you would be responsible for overseeing and participating in the preparation of food items. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance
· Provide supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition/rewards
· Oversee and prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
· Oversee and maintain cleanliness and food sanitation
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
· Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s)
· Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
· Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
· Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items
· Help with administrative tasks in regards to the operation of the banquet kitchen
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!