San Diego's Iconic Hotel del Coronado announces new sea-to-table dining experience offering elevated coastal cuisine with a Mediterranean flair.
Following in the iconic footsteps of 1500 Ocean, which enjoyed a successful thirteen-year run at the Hotel del Coronado, the Del is excited to announce it will open a new restaurant concept in the same seaside location at the hotel. The new restaurant, called Serẽa, will offer an upscale, sustainable, sea-to-table experience with coastal cuisine that spotlights the best of the region's ocean, as well as farms and fields from California to the Baja Peninsula.
Serẽa, created by Clique Hospitality, will offer a robust, environmentally friendly menu that includes raw and cooked options—from fresh whole catch, to seafood towers and composed dishes. The menu at Serẽa will showcase the comprehensive, complex and expressive flavor profiles of the best fresh fish, intricate seafood and heritage meats the region has to offer, prepared by San Diego native and Clique Hospitality Executive Chef and Partner, JoJo Ruiz.
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Restaurant Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Support the Restaurant Manager with all restaurant operations
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
· Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
· Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· County of San Diego Food Handlers Card is required
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!