Let's kick off with some info about us...
Ideally situated for business or leisure, Hilton London Wembley offers an excellent choice for hosting meetings and special events in style, with fourteen flexible meeting spaces on offer, all providing professional audio-visual equipment.
Our exquisite Sky Bar 9 offers our guests a wide range of beverages, a unique atmosphere and is an ideal venue for private parties, celebrations or entertaining clients, only available by private hire.
Conference, Meeting and Event Highlights
· 14 flexible meeting spaces
· 693 sq. m. pillar-free Grand Ballroom
· Boardroom and Hilton Meeting rooms with natural daylight
· 24/7 Business Centre
· WiFi and Audio-Visual equipment
· Sky Bar 9 rooftop location available for private hire What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Conference & Events Manager, you will be part of a management team responsible for overseeing & delivering exceptional conferences & events in the hotel. You'll also be required to maxmise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Events
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
· Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the C&E team
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Conference & Events Manager working with Hilton London Wembley is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for a candidate who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· Current or previous experience as an Assistant Conference & Events Manager, or equivalent (preferably in the hotel sector)
· Record of success in Conference and Events, specifically the ability to deliver profit, and build customer loyalty
· Exceptional communication skills
· Exceptional leadership skills to foster, engage & build on our winning team What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £28k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage