A Kitchen Trainee - Intern will support the Chefs and kitchen brigade to deliver great food and ensure food production meets the highest standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Trainee, you are an integral part of the delivery of great food to all Guests across our food outlets. A Kitchen Trainee supports the senior Chefs on a day-to-day basis by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure consistent food production that meets the high quality brand standards expected by the Company
· Ensure food production and delivery is done in a timely manner
· Avoid wastage in food production
· Provide support to the kitchen brigade
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen Trainee serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on own or in teams
· Cooking Skills: Chinese Specializations
· Knowledge of Chinese language and culture
· Good knowledge of Italian language
· Good knowledge of English language
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Your benefits will include a reimbursement of 400€ monthly, plus staff canteen and urban travel expenses.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!