Job Title: Internal Communication and HR Support Internship
Reporting to : HR Manager, HR Team
As Internal Communication and HR Support Trainee with Hilton Hotels & Resorts you will be responsible for promoting the Company's programs and activities internally and externally, organize Team Members events and assist the HR functions in order to deliver an excellent staff experience while supporting employee relations and departmental goals.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travellers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Internal Communication and HR Support Trainee, you will be focused on internal communication. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Internal communication (boards, newsletter, hotel surveys, internal tv channel, events flyers).
· Social media posting (Facebook, Instagram, Intranet, other social media).
· Organize internal events (up to 170 pax).
· Promote Company's programs and initiatives.
· Active participation in Blue Energy Committee.
· Ensure high Team Members participation and engagement to internal events and activities.
· Support Training Executive's activities (up to 170 pax).
· Support in general office duties.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Internal Communication and HR Support Trainee serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication and people skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of Team Members' engagement, both internally and externally
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on their own or in teams
· Assets: related certifications e.g. Hospitality, Tourism, Human Resources, Internal Communication
· Good Knowledge of the local language
· English Proficiency (written, spoken, read)
· Computer Proficiency (Outlook, Word, Power Point)
· Attention to details
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a monthly reimbursement of 400€ plus:
· Meal on duty;
· Specific Trainings;
· Discount Programme
· Travel Expenses reimbursement
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
· More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry