We are looking for a Stock Keeper in our Store.
· Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
· Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
· Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately
· Owner of stockroom organisation and lead of the stock team
· Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
· Manage organisation of stock in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
· Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
· Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
· Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs
· Communicate on a daily basis with article rotation managers, and propose remedial measures where necessary
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Fast paced and well organised
· Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
· Fluency in Italian and English
LUXURY GOODS ITALIA S.P.A.