This role is a key position for the future development of the company and, specifically, might lead to further growth opportunities within Finance.
This individual will be supporting the Financial Controller and, as analytical engine of the company, will provide insights and will actively contribute to the business decision-making process.
· Act as business partner to other functions in order to add value in analyzing business KPIs and in enhancing the business decision making through a well-managed business planning cycle
· Prepare financial simulations and business cases for Retail projects
· Monitor investments for Retail projects
· Oversee financial profitability by store, aiming at identifying areas of improvement and potential actions in order to increase the profitability
· Take the lead in budget and rolling forecast processes, mainly for (but not limited to) sales, Capex and store expenses
· Control the compliance to internal policies and perform ad hoc checks on actual spending, in order to propose / put in place actions aiming at improving the usage of Company’s resources
· 5+ years’ experience in Finance FP&A
· Experience of multi-national retail company or audit firm preferable
· Up to date Knowledge on IFRS or USGAAP
· Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills
· Competent on Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluency in English and Japanese
KERING JAPAN LIMITED