Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
· Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
· Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
· 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
· Flexible Schedule;
· Handle a multi-line switchboard;
· Actively solve problems;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word.
Gucci America Inc