Your Responsibilities :
Why traineeship in Environmental Sustainability Centre of Excellence?
• A friendly and supportive work environment,
• Opportunity to gain new experience and skills,
• International work environment,
• Flexible working hours,
• Attractive salary,
• Possibility to participate in trainings.
• To work as a global team member and participate in projects dedicated to implementation of GSK Environmental Strategy with a focus on product stewardship area,
• To develop expertise in agreed areas, i.e.: plastics, microplastics, responsible sourcing of risk commodities, waste, carbon and water footprints,
• To develop papers summarizing existing knowledge and science on various sustainability topics,
• To participate in maintaining systems and work processes of Environmental Centre of Excellence.
• Are you a student of 4th or 5th year of university with the major focus on environmental sustainability?
• Are you interested to work on minimizing environmental impact of global business through internal collaboration?
• Are you fluent in English: do you feel comfortable with reading documents, writing summaries and emails as well as having on-line conversations?
• Are you skilled MS Office user, with the expertise in Excel? Do you feel comfortable managing data sets and preparing analysis?
• Do you like meeting new people, using on line communication tools?
• Are you a team player and do you like to share your ideas with others?
• Are you able to spend max 35 hours weekly for this traineeship?
Please check Basic Qualifications
Why GSK? :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.