Your Responsibilities :
As Serialisation Product Expert, you will:
- Configure SAP ATTP in line with business and regulatory requirements
- Participate to the design and deployment of integrated solutions between ATTP, ECC, production line systems and external parties
- Apply knowledge of the serialisation processes for developing and testing related SAP functionalities
- Be a member of a team of functional consultants (internal & external resources) working on the implementation of strategic projects aligned to the Serialisation roadmap defined by Business partners
- Lead the implementation of key strategic projects prioritized by Business partners
- Participate to analysis and design sessions
- Have a long-term accountability of the implemented systems / templates;
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
Play an important role in delivering our mission
Be an essential part of diverse, global team
Develop others as part of your own professional growth
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and/or CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing Date: COP 23rd August 2019.
- Strong SAP experience across the Supply Chain process including experience with the following SAP modules: SAP ATTP, IM, WM and SD areas, Middleware/Legacy system integrations, and touch points with Quality management and Materials Management areas.
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting serialization solutions in SAP ATTP
- Integration of SAP ATTP with regulatory system for regulatory reporting
- Integration of SAP ATTP with SAP ECC – dealing with high volumes of Serialized Products.
- Integration of SAP ATTP with LMS (Line Management Systems) such as Systech, Sea Vision Pharmaceutical Packaging Lines, Trace link, SAP ICH
- Serialization and Global Track & Trace (Traceability) Strategy and Solution Architecture.
- Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementation of ATTP
- IT expertise to design, implement, support, and maintain the Pharmaceutical Serialization/Track & Trace solutions across the organization
- Business process knowledge-Pharmaceutical products packaging, aggregation, Barcode printing, and verification
- Understanding of GS1 standards
- Understanding of pharmaceutical legislation requirements for Track & Trace; e.g. China, Turkey, Russia, EU FMD, DSCSA, etc.
- Experience working with change controls and GxP validation protocols
- Strong problem-solving and strong analytical skills are essential. Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolution
- Excellent analytical, organizational, team and project management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to solve for complex problems, develop and deliver training materials, and ensure compliance to processes.
- Experience in solutions with multiple warehouse management systems
- Experience working in international development projects
- Exposure to SAP HANA will be added advantage
Why GSK? :
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to overcoming some of the biggest challenges in global health; delivering products of value in a responsible, sustainable way; and providing access to medicine for the world's poorest communities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.