Your Responsibilities :
GSK Gödöllő site is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor Colleague!
The role of the Quality Control Supervisor is to provide supervision for the Quality Control Analysts to ensure testing performed on time according to cGMP requirements. The QC supervisor directly reports to the QC Manager.
• Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the QC Analysts (raw material testing group),
• Schedule/plan laboratory testing and assign work to maximize effectiveness and reduce lead time,
• Ensure all testing is conducted according to cGMP requirements,
• Reviews/approves QC testing records, and all supporting records,
• Writes SOPs, method validation protocols/reports,
• Manages self-inspections, deviations, CAPAs and change controls.
• Min 2-3 years analytical chemistry experience (preferably in pharmaceutical industry),
• Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to changing business needs,
• Excellent knowledge of cGMPs and their application to a pharmaceutical QC laboratory; thorough knowledge of compendia USP, EP, and ICH guidelines,
• Excellent knowledge of analytical instrumentation theory/practice and wet chemistry techniques (e.g. AAS, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, potentiometric titration, etc.,
• Knowledge of MS Office application,
• Technical writing skills,
• Knowledge of SAP and LIMS/LES is an advantage,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Hungarian and in English) are a must!
• Candidate must be self-motivated, highly organized and able to work in a complex work environment.
MSc in Chemistry or in Chemical or Bioengineering is required.
Why GSK? :
What we offer:
• Diverse exciting tasks and challenges in a positive and inspiring atmosphere with great personal development opportunities,
• Modern working environment with competitive salary (cafeteria, bonus, health insurance, medical prevention service package, retirement support),
• Travel support (company bus, petrol allowance).
If you are interested, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now” button above.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.