Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
The Energy & Natural Resources (ENR) Asset Management and Portfolio (AMP) is a team that specializes in the following areas:
· Portfolio Management of ENR structured finance deals including being one of the first line defense in relation to identifying key credit risk issues / deterioration
· Analysis of new and existing structured finance ENR deals such as Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Pre-Export Finance, Reserve Base Lending, Structured Term Loans and Revolving Credit Facility
· Deep understanding of Base & Precious Metals, Oil and Gas plus Ferrous metals. Within this space, the ENR AMP team is regarded as one of the main reference sources
· The geographical focus of the team is the APAC region (China, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia)
· Forecast of the ENR AMP income on a quarterly basis
· Able to read, write and communicate in Mandarin fluently
· Good command of English (oral & written)
· Finance & Accounting background
· Preferably, through previous internships, have some good command in excel financial modelling skills or not afraid of complex financial models
· Preferably have prior exposure to Energy & Natural Resources sector or eager to learn or like to gain knowledge in Energy & Commodities
· Exposure to report writing (desirable but again may have already obtained from previous internships)
· Confident at articulating issues or identifying issues complemented by an analytical, curious and problem mindset
Date de publication:01/08/2019