Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific
provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
Looking for Internship:
• Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Basic understanding of banking activities
• Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance, Quantitative Finance, Economics, Marketing or related disciplines
• Good command of spoken and written English, French will be a plus
• Excellent communication skills with all levels, self-starter, detail-orientated
• Proficient in MS office (Power Point and Excel)
Date de publication:23/06/2017