Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.
Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal.
We are looking for a QA Engineer (local contract) to work within our Payments team at Natixis in Portugal. The Payments Business Unit has around 70 people spread across different teams, working on several projects related to the fields of payments and pre-payments (bank transfers, e-commerce, meal cards, and more). Be it Scrum, Kanban or a mix of different frameworks, our teams work in Agile mode and are committed to deliver the best solutions to our clients, in line with one of our most important cultural attributes: big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Communicate with developers and other team members to identify requirements as clearly as possible;
• Review requirements, specifications and technical documents to provide relevant feedback;
• Plan testing activities and prioritize them according to each project;
• Create test plans and test cases;
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
• Monitor testing activities and results to identify points of improvement;
• Follow-up on existing practices and suggest new solutions.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Solid experience in Software Quality Assurance, particularly automation;
• Knowledge of HP ALM/HP QC (similar tools will also be considered);
• Good knowledge of Java and/or C#;
• Applied knowledge in Quality Assurance Automation and related tools and technologies, such as:
• Selenium Webdriver;
• Junit 5;
• Nunit 4;
• Apache Maven;
• Mongo Java Driver;
• Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
• Positive and collaborative mindset;
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team;
• Good communication skills;
• Autonomy, organization and prioritizing skills;
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge;
• Innovative thinking and proactive attitude;
• Open-mind and problem-solving skills.
Date de publication:06/12/2019