Goodyear. More Driven.
· Support product owners, other Architects, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and select Business Partners in delivering their products by providing data architectural design and reviews, implementation, and solution optimization (cost and performance).
· Work closely with business and product teams to assess, collect and define requirements. This includes translating business metric definitions into data speak.
· Design and create conceptual, logical and physical data models, fit for analytical consumption and able to support both snapshot and historical analyses.
· Develop standards and strategies across the entire data lifecycle - capture, transformation and maintenance, usage, publication, archiving and purging.
· Ensure technical functionality across the data landscape, i.e., scalability, performance, reliability, recovery, security, etc.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance for developing and maintaining application architecture and development standards which adhere to industry best practices.
· Be the custodian of data marts, which are subsets of Goodyear Data Lake and contain curated and precalculated metrics, usually pertaining to a particular business or product domain.
· Be an active member of the Cloud community influencing and guiding resources (Product Managers /Owners, Scrum Masters, developers…) across geographies and functions.
· Identify and deliver organization-wide learning through hands-on coaching and facilitation of group learning workshops of new software techniques, tools, platforms, languages and frameworks. Continuously bring new ideas to the organization by cultivating, creating, and communicating.
· Defines and maintains data architecture artifacts, documentations, design standards, best practices and lifecycle management.
· Facilitate workshops to define requirements and develop solution designs.
· Design, coordinate and execute POC to provide validation on solution scenarios.
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, engineering, technology, business administration or related discipline.
· Ideally with exposure in data modelling, data governance, data architecture, data warehousing, ETL tools, data visualization or related fields.
· Has background in Big Data and Analytics technologies.
· Familiar with AWS and Azure platforms.
· Familiar with China Ali Cloud platforms.
· Experience in one or more data governance platforms desirable.
· Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business. Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions.
· Knowledge and experience with data architecture patterns and implementation approaches for Operational Data Stores, Data Marts and Data Warehouses.
· Ability to understand and work with large quantities of data to identify trends, errors and gaps.
· Design and build Architecture, Hands on with multiple DB, ETL tools, Big Data - Hadoop/ Data Warehouse.
· Open to candidates who are residing in Singapore and Philippines.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Job Segment: Analytics, Architecture, Database, Engineer, Warehouse, Technology, Engineering, Management, Manufacturing